#54: Successfully Work With Your Spouse with Nellie Akalp
Nellie Akalp is Founder/CEO of NetCorp, which helps people start companies and manage legal issues. She started a business with her husband, grew it for 9 years, sold it to a publicly listed company, and then started NetCorp with him a few years later. They still run it together after 11 years, and we talk about how to work together well with your spouse.
What You Learn
- When did you know you wanted to work with your spouse?
- How did you decide what kind of company to start?
- Were there any boundaries or splitting of roles from day 1 to help?
- Did that ever blur?
- Was it possible to prevent the blurring of work and romance?
- Why you should seek a couple’s therapist?
- Why you should set boundaries?
- Why saying no is okay.
- What did you do to not get on each others nerves by spending so much time together?
- What did you learn from this experience?
Transcript coming soon..