#50: Protecting Yourself and Your Company with Cassady Toles
Cassady Toles is a licensed corporate lawyer based in California but with national and global legal experience.
What You Learn
- What is the best strategy when starting a company?
- How to know where to incorporate?
- How to protect Co-founder relationships?
- How to handle Marital divorce?
- When should you prepare a Shareholder Agreement?
- What are Classes of Shares?
- What are NDAs and are they actually useful?
- What is the Employee Agreement + ESOP?
Flat Rate Law: https://flatratelaw.com
Transcript coming soon..