#43: The Future of Health Tech with Blair Hirst
Blair Hirst, a biomedical engineer by trade, is the founder of Digital Health Review, a platform for people to educate themselves about what’s going on in the world of healthcare including products, services, and more. She’s also the Senior Engagement Manager at Acorn AI Labs, a company focused on medical data solutions.
What You Learn
- What is the current state of the health tech industry?
- How has COVID-19 impacted health tech?
- What are the pros and cons of getting into the industry right now?
- What are some barriers to entry?
- What do you think are the major shifts occurring in the digital health industry as it concerns consumer usage?
- What are some interesting companies that launched in the last 2 years?
- What are some types of products and services coming up soon?
- What is going to define the growth of technology adoption in healthcare?
- What trends do you see emerging in the next 5-10 years?
Digital Health Review: https://digitalhealthreview.com
Transcript coming soon..