#42: Developing Your HR Strategy with Pia Beck
Pia Beck is the CEO of Curate Well Co, which coaches impact-driven entrepreneurs who want to intentionally scale while maintaining the integrity of their work — and without losing connection to their community. Pia spent a lot of time in HR Management before starting this company and can relate to the nuances of bringing humanity to the forefront of your organization.
What You Learn
- How can you establish an HR strategy?
- How do you know the first position to hire for, second, etc?
- What is the best way to search for potential people?
- How can you setup a hiring process that measures everyone in the same way?
- What would a normal hiring process look like?
- What are great questions you ask during an interview?
- The three things she gives her employees
Transcript coming soon..