#39: Developing Your Personal Brand with Stacey Cohen
Stacey Ross Cohen is the Founder and CEO of Co-Communications Inc, a Personal Branding firm that specializes in executives, entrepreneurs, and especially CEOs. Co-Communications delivers high-impact, targeted communications programs to local and national clients across diverse industries, including real estate, education, healthcare, non-profits, hospitality, information technology and professional services. ¬ She is a regular contributor to Huffington Post, and has to have been featured in a variety of national and local publications, including Entrepreneur Magazine, Crain’s and Sales & Marketing.
What You Learn
- Why is she so passionate about Personal Branding?
- Why is it necessary to have a Personal Brand?
- How can you refine your Personal Brand?
- What is Sean’s Personal Brand?
- How to develop a consistent Personal Brand?
- What are the right channels for you to focus your energy?
- How to make your content get discovered?
- And much more!
TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/stacey_cohen_branding_from_birth_what_s_in_a_name
Transcript coming soon..