#27: Love Your Journey with Jason Todd
Jason Todd is the Founder and Managing Director of Thinker Ventures, which connects aspiring entrepreneurs, small businesses and mid-marketing executives with education, opportunity, and implementation services across a variety of disciplines Before that, he started numerous multi-million dollar businesses like Alpine Home Air Products and has coached dozens of entrepreneurs.
What You Learn
- The amazing way his family dealt with internal arguments that set him up for life
- How despite this, he still found himself struggling to understand other people
- The most important lesson he’s learned in life
- How he learned to become a salesman?
- How did he get the idea to start his first company?
- What was the hardest lesson he learned from starting his first company?
Transcript coming soon..