#47: Growing Beyond 75 Employees with Michael Podolsky
Welcome back to another episode of the We Live to Build podcast.
Starting a company is hard enough, but recruiting and retaining talent is much harder.
Our guest today is Michael Podolsky, the founder and CEO of Wiser Brand, which helps brands with their marketing efforts.
His company has over 80 employees, and today we learn how he has built his team to last.
Let’s give a warm welcome to Hilton!
- Website: Wiser Brand
We talk about:
- What was the most important first hires?
- The importance of hiring in-house?
- When should you hire an HR Manager?
- How does your company change after hiring an HR Manager?
- How does having an HR Manager help with the recruitment process?
- How often should you communicate with your department heads?
- What can you do to retain your employees?
- How have you changed over this entire process?
And remember, Entrepreneurship is a Marathon, not a Sprint, so take care of yourself every day, so that you can live and love, and have the energy and the passion to run your business, and to invest in your team, and to find a way to appreciate those moments of happiness.