#83: Why You Should Consider Venture Debt with Paul Ong
Paul Ong is a partner at Innoven Capital SEA, which provides loans to companies backed by venture capitalists in the SE Asian region, including India and China.
What You Learn
- How is venture financing different from being a founder?
- Do you get more leads from VCs or startups?
- How is marketing different for this kind of firm?
- Why would a founder choose to work with you?
- What are your terms?
- How do you justify de-leveraging to future investors?
- Do VCs find this concept digestible?
Transcript coming soon..