#81: Why Your Company Needs a Podcast with Anthony Frasier
Anthony Frasier is the Founder and CEO of ABF Creative, a Webby award winning data-driven podcast network and production company that bridges the gap between culture and media.
He also used to be a producer at NPR!
We talked about:
– Why your company needs a podcast
– What are the benefits of having a podcast
– How to get started on creating a podcast
– What hardware and software you should consider using
– What kind of content you can create
– How often you should be publishing content
– And some special social media hacks to get your content seen!
Enjoy these next:
About the Community
On the podcast, Sean talks with entrepreneurs about the reality of their struggle to succeed, as well as answering questions from the community, and sharing nuggets of wisdom from his own life.
Discover through these amazing episodes the courage to open your mind, heart, and soul to the world so you can be the best entrepreneur possible, respect the people you work with, and improve the world with your company while not hurting others or yourself in the process.
Sean is an entrepreneur, investor, and advisor based in SE Asia for over 12 years. He is passionate about Psychology and helping others improve themselves.