#77: How to Conduct UX Research with Lindsay Allard
Lindsey Allard is the Founder and CEO of PlaybookUX, which allows companies to conduct video-based user testing and interviews with your target audience.
What You Learn
- How do you discover user personas?
- How do you determine which questions to ask, and how do you de-bias them?
- How do you make sure the feedback users provide is valid and useful?
- How can you make the feedback actionable once collected?
- How do you know which pieces of feedback to actually act on (beyond just number of approach users to ask for feedback?
- How do you approach users to get feedback?
- How do you know which users are the right ones to interview?
- How do you compensate people for their feedback?
Transcript coming soon..