#76: Crime Doesn’t Pay with Barry Levine
Barry Levine is the founder and CEO of Sperry West, a 30-year-old manufacturer of body temperature warning cameras, covert cameras to assist in recording criminal activity and related systems.
What You Learn
- When looking to contract with various government agencies, how do you begin to get the government’s attention?
- What is the GSA (General Systems Administration)?
- How did you pitch those VA security directors?
- Do they tell you what they want, or do you tell them what you can provide?
- Are their special payment arrangements?
- Being an American company, and manufacturing your goods in the US, in order to remain on the GSA, are you forbidden from selling outside the US?
Sperry West: https://sperrywest.com
Transcript coming soon..