#73: How to Improve Employee and Customer Experience with Brad Cleveland
Brad Cleveland is an author, speaker, and consultant focused on customer strategy and management. He has worked across 45 states and in 60 countries for clients as diverse as American Express, Apple, USAA, the University of California, and the governments in the U.S., Canada, and Australia. Brad is author of “Leading the Customer Experience: How to Chart a Course and Deliver Outstanding Results” (1st ed. 2021) and “Contact Center Management on Fast Forward: Succeeding in the New Era of Customer Experience” (4th ed. 2019). Brad has appeared in media that has included the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Kiplinger’s, television networks (PBS, CNBC, Fox, MSNBC), and NPR’s All Things Considered.
What You Learn
- What made you interested in customer experience?
- What made you feel like you needed to write a book about customer experience?
- How has the pandemic changed customer experience?
- Is Gen Z changing customer experience?
- What does the future of customer experience look like?
Brad Cleveland’s Website: https://bradcleveland.com
Leading Customer Experience (book): https://www.amazon.com/Leading-Customer-Experience-Deliver-Outstanding/dp/1789666872
Transcript coming soon..