#70: Turning Companies Around with Freddie Laker
Freddie Laker is the Founding Partner and CEO of Chameleon Collective, which helps venture backed companies turn around or accelerate growth.
What You Learn
- How did you decide this is what you wanted to do, and how did you position yourself so VCs came to you for help?
- Once you figured out that there was a business, how did you get new firms to hire you? Did you go through people you raised from before, or?
- Is there a specific model you use when charging, like a monthly flat, or base?
- Once you agree to work with a company, how do you determine what you need to do to feel satisfied that you can walk away from?
- Are there any things you do with EVERY client no matter what their specific situation is when you join them, like moving them onto ClickUp or Gsuite, or employee reviews with bonuses?
Transcript coming soon..