#70: Turning Companies Around with Freddie Laker
– How did you decide this is what you wanted to do, and how did you position yourself so VCs came to you for help?
– Once you figured out that there was a business, how did you get new firms to hire you? Did you go through people you raised from before, or?
– Is there a specific model you use when charging, like a monthly flat, or base?
– Once you agree to work with a company, how do you determine what you need to do to feel satisfied that you can walk away from?
– Are there any things you do with EVERY client no matter what their specific situation is when you join them, like moving them onto ClickUp or Gsuite, or employee reviews with bonuses?
And remember, Entrepreneurship is a Marathon, not a Sprint, so take care of yourself every day, so that you can live and love, and have the energy and the passion to run your business, and to invest in your team, and to find a way to appreciate those moments of happiness.