#69: The Future of Data with Brad Schneider
Brad Schneider is founder and CEO of Nomad Data, which helps make new types of data available to the people that will benefit the most from them.
What You Learn
- Current/future situation of data
- What gave you the idea to start this company, and what problem are you solving?
- How do companies get that kind of obscure data points?
- Will people get paid for their data, or is that nonsense to make people chill out?
- What will supplant AI in data?
- Will data be owned by the people or the corporations as we go forward?
Nomad Data: https://nomad-data.com
Transcript coming soon..