#68: How to Adapt to the Great Resignation with Yossi Mlynsky
Yossi Mlynsky is the Founder of UpStack, which helps companies build their dream product teams, about how the labor market has shifted, and how we need to adapt to stay relevant and competitive when trying to find great people in this decade.
What You Learn
- What are the different types of engagement?
- How are in-house vs freelancers vs agency vs consultancy different?
- What are the different methods of finding people?
- How do you identify talent in people?
- How do you help people with no remote experience ease into it?
- Do you think the pandemic is pushing people to be freelancers?
Transcript coming soon..