#67: Autify Raised $2.5M After Leaving an Accelerator with Ryo Chikazawa
Ryo Chikazawa is the founder and CEO of Autify, a company that uses No Code and Artificial Intelligence to help companies manage their resources for automating testing and maintaining test scripts.
What You Learn
- Why you should start with the problem?
- Why you should try to consider all possible solutions before taking action?
- Why is making mistakes an acceptable and constant part of innovation and progress.
- What are the 3 stages of feature conceptualization?
- If a founder wants to step back, what are the first steps they should take?
- What kinds of people should you hire, and is there a logical order for hiring them?
Transcript coming soon..