#66: How to Build an 8-Figure Marketplace with Bryan Clayton
Bryan Clayton is Co-founder and CEO of Your Green Pal, which helps homeowners and landscaping companies find and work with each other. He bootstrapped this business to profit, and it will do over $20M USD this year in revenue.
What You Learn
- What’s the best strategy to start?
- Why you should bootstrap first.
- Why you should focus on a very small niche first as a testing ground.
- Why you should develop a specific, attainable KPI like transactions per week
- Why you should tackle demand side first by supplying demand internally
- How do you expand to a new market?
- How do you make each market mature, and does that hurt the supplier by forcing them to compete downward on price?
- How do you develop a strategy around expanding (where, when, how, budget?)
- What are some ideas for multi-sided marketplaces you don’t mind giving away?
Your Green Pal: https://yourgreenpal.com
Transcript coming soon..