#65: Diversification Through Buying Real Estate with Stephen Keighery
Stephen Keighery is an Australian entrepreneur who started, grew, and IPO’d a company on the Australian Stock Exchange. He’s now living in Louisiana and using his wealth to build up a real estate portfolio.
What You Learn
- What made you come to the idea of cashing out first?
- Did your co-founders or investors guilt you for wanting to cash something out?
- How did you decide how much to take each time?
- Why you should buy duplexes?
- Why you should apply for an FHA loan?
- What is a margin loan?
- How to legally minimize your tax burden based on property?
- What is a 1031 exchange?
Transcript coming soon..