#63: Juggling a Company and a Family with Julien Salinas
Today I spoke with Julien Salinas, the founder and CEO of NLP Cloud, about what it’s like being an entrepreneur while being a parent. I loved this topic because both identities are important, but how does one reconcile in their mind having both hats at the same time? Does being a parent make you a better entrepreneur? Does being an entrepreneur make you a better parent?
Let’s give a warm welcome to Julien!
We talked about: – Did having a kid make you more ambitious?
– Does your growing business give you more or less time with your kids?
– Do you plan your day around your kids or your company?
– When is the best time to start a business (when having kids?)
– Do your kids understand what you are doing?
– How do you handle your kids when you are working and they are at home?
– What is the best thing about having kids while working?
– What is the worst thing about having kids while working?
– Is having 2 kids harder than having 1 in terms of being an entrepreneur?
- Website: NLP Cloud
And remember, Entrepreneurship is a Marathon, not a Sprint, so take care of yourself every day, so that you can live and love, and have the energy and the passion to run your business, and to invest in your team, and to find a way to appreciate those moments of happiness.
Enjoy these next:
About the Community
On the podcast, Sean talks with entrepreneurs about the reality of their struggle to succeed, as well as answering questions from the community, and sharing nuggets of wisdom from his own life.
Discover through these amazing episodes the courage to open your mind, heart, and soul to the world so you can be the best entrepreneur possible, respect the people you work with, and improve the world with your company while not hurting others or yourself in the process.
Sean is an entrepreneur, investor, and advisor based in SE Asia for over 12 years. He is passionate about Psychology and helping others improve themselves.