#61: How Raising Funds Changes a Business with Benn Stancil
Benn Stancil is the Founder and CEO of Mode Analytics. After working at Yammer and going through their acquisition to Microsoft, Benn left and started Mode with a few co-workers in 2013. To date, Mode has raised $80M USD, and Benn is going to share with us how raising money from investors changes yourself, your team, and your business.
What You Learn
- What was the toughest round to raise?
- What are things people should prepare for?
- What was the easiest thing about raising?
- How long does the average round take to raise?
- How to tell if an investor is right for you?
- People say taking investment is like marriage, do you ever feel stuck with them?
- What has been the largest change in yourself? Your team? Your business?
- Does having investors on a board of directors help or hinder progress?
Transcript coming soon..