#59: Product Management Best Practices with Matt Barnett
Matt Barnett is founder of Bonjoro, which helps companies customize their user onboarding experiences.
What You Learn
- Why should a founder focus on their product?
- Why you should start with the problem?
- Why you should try to consider all possible solutions before taking action?
- Why is making mistakes an acceptable and constant part of innovation and progress?
- What are the 3 stages of feature conceptualization?
- If a founder wants to step back, what are the first steps they should take?
- What kinds of people should you hire, and is there a logical order for hiring them?
Transcript coming soon..