#57: Taking Ownership of Company Finances with Angela Rice
Angela Rice is the Co-Founder of Boutique Travel Advisors and of Centered CEOs. She’s also a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Fraud Examiner, and a former forensic accounting consultant.
What You Learn
- What are CFOs, Accountants, and Bookkeepers and what are the difference?
- When should you consider hiring each of these three?
- Who should have access to view your finances within your organization?
- Does the CFO actually control the finances and can block a CEO from spending money, or merely just manages the finances and advises the CEO on how to spend it more wisely?
- What are GAAP standards?
- What is the difference between an unaudited and audited financial statement?
- What is forensic accounting?
- How can you tell is someone is cooking the books?
- What are some ways you discovered people cheating?
- How do you prepare for being acquired?
- How do you prepare for going public?
- How do you handle bankruptcy?
Centered CEOs: https://centeredceos.com
Travel BTA: https://travelbta.com
Transcript coming soon..