#55: Understanding Angel Investors with Mysty Rusk
Mysty Rusk is the Executive Director of the Free Enterprise Institute at University of San Diego School of Business, and the founder of the San Diego Angel Conference, which seeks to activate new angel investors at a local level while committing to investing a specific amount within a specific time frame in order to ensure great startups actually get the money they need to move to the next level.
What You Learn
- What is angel investing?
- What made you interested in becoming an angel investor?
- How do you identity who is the right person to become an angel investor?
- What should potential angel investors be learning to become successful?
- What are angel investors looking for when reviewing a pitch deck?
- What are angel investors listening for during a live pitch?
- Why you should tell a story with a path to success?
- What you should prepare for the due diligence process?
- Why you should never ask investors to sign an NDA at first sight?
- Why the terms of the deal can make or break the investment?
- What can stop the investment at this point?
Transcript coming soon..