#53: Growth Hacking with Chris Out
Chris Out is a Growth Hacking expert, guest lecturer, keynote speaker, and consultant about, you guessed it, growth hacking and setting up a marketing team.
What You Learn
- What is growth hacking?
- How do you create ideas around experimentation, and how do you know if the experiments work or not?
- Why you should reverse engineer your first 10 customers process?
- How does your competition do things?
- Why you should talk to your competitors customers?
- When should you start developing your Marketing department?
- Why founders should do 1-to-1 business development?
- Whether to hire Marketing people from bottom-up or top-down?
- What is cohort-based analysis?
- How to institute governance?
Transcript coming soon..