#45: The Future is No Code with Darian Parrish
Darrian Parrish is the Co-Founder of Rad Seattle, which focuses on advancing underappreciated technologies by identifying new markets, applications, and customers. Before Rad Seattle, Darian has co-founded and led multiple companies at the cutting edge of FinTech and AI.
What You Learn
- What is no code?
- What is the history of No Code and what made it necessary or viable?
- Are there any live products or platforms using No Code?
- What are the pros and cons of using no code?
- Are there any No-Code frameworks?
- So what exactly do you need to get started?
- How easily can you get payments into No-Code systems now?
- Will AI No-Code become the norm?
- What does the next 10 years look like for No-Code?
Website: 1Rad Seattle: hradseattle.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/darian_parrish No Code Founders: nocodefounders.com No Code HQ: Nocode HQ Makerpad: Makerpad No Code CEO: NoCodeCEO
Transcript coming soon..