#44: Should you Startup in France with Gabriel Cian
Welcome back to another episode of the We Live to Build podcast.
We’ve discussed the Spanish, Romanian, and EU-wide ecosystems, and now it’s time to cover France, everyone’s favorite country of love and passion.
Our guest today is Gabriel Cian, the founder and CEO of GetEmail.io, a technology based on AI & Big Data, which helps sales & marketing find the professional email address of anyone on Earth.
Gabriel is also a long-time expat entrepreneur who’s been in France for over 15 years, which is why he’s a great person to share with us what it’s like being an expat entrepreneur in France.
Let’s give a warm welcome to Gabriel!
- Website: Getemail.io
We talk about:
- What is the process of setting up a company?
- How the government is improving the incorporation and management processes?
- Can you set up locally but live and work in another country?
- How much can you expect to pay in taxes?
- How often do you have to file your taxes?
- Everything about paying salaries
- The best strategy for managing your company in France?
- The best place to live in France?
- The cost of living in France
- And much more!
And remember, Entrepreneurship is a Marathon, not a Sprint, so take care of yourself every day, so that you can live and love, and have the energy and the passion to run your business, and to invest in your team, and to find a way to appreciate those moments of happiness.
Enjoy these next:
About the Community
On the podcast, Sean talks with entrepreneurs about the reality of their struggle to succeed, as well as answering questions from the community, and sharing nuggets of wisdom from his own life.
Discover through these amazing episodes the courage to open your mind, heart, and soul to the world so you can be the best entrepreneur possible, respect the people you work with, and improve the world with your company while not hurting others or yourself in the process.
Sean is an entrepreneur, investor, and advisor based in SE Asia for over 12 years. He is passionate about Psychology and helping others improve themselves.