#40: How 500 Startups Can Help You with Ee Ling Lim
Ee Ling Lim is the Head of APAC Business Development at 500 Startups, where her and her team focus on working with corporations and governments to invest in the development of local startup ecosystems alongside them. She’s also the Co-Founder and CEO of Smarter Me, an education platform, which equips children with the skillset, mindset, and heartset to define their own success and happiness in the future.
What You Learn
- Why would a founder apply to 500 Startups?
- What does 500 Startups look for in companies?
- How do people apply for 500 Startups?
- What is the best/hardest part of working with startups?
- What is the best/worst startup idea you’ve been pitched?
- What is something you wish you could change about startups and the investment world?
- How is investment changing?
- What does the future of investing and startups look like?
Transcript coming soon..