#37: Increasing Customer Lifetime Value with Allison Hartsoe
Welcome back to another episode of the We Live to Build podcast.
Customers are the lifeline of all businesses, and the customer is always right, but sometimes customers aren’t great at knowing how to tell us really important things like how they found us, why they like us, what they want to see us develop next, and what we can do to make them stick around long-term.
That’s why the marketing department of any company should be getting very serious about how to use data to learn what they can about their users, so those users don’t have to fumble over their words telling us about their habits, behaviors, likes, and dislikes, among other very important things.
Allison Hartsoe is the CEO and Founder of Ambition Data, which helps companies use customer data to make better decisions about how they attract and retain customers.
Let’s give a warm welcome to Allison!
We talk about:
- What is Customer Lifetime Value?
- How can you increase a customer’s Lifetime Value?
- The best way to segment customers
- 1 HUGE reason low-value customers don’t move up the value chain
- How to develop an amazing referral strategy
- The difference between loyalty and retention
- How to employ different strategies for loyalty and retention
- What is the future of customers and data?
- And MUCH MORE!
And remember, Entrepreneurship is a Marathon, not a Sprint, so take care of yourself every day, so that you can live and love, and have the energy and the passion to run your business, and to invest in your team, and to find a way to appreciate those moments of happiness.